18 September, 2012

I am not a tourist

My husband (bless his soul) has nominated me as an entrant in the The "i am not a tourist" Expat Blog Competition, together with some of the most stunning expat writers here in the Netherlands.

To be honest, I was a bit reluctant to be nominated as I don't really feel as though I'm a 'real' blogger.  I'm only just finding my groove again after a long break away from the keyboard, mostly due to the birth of my daughter.  However, it's lovely to see the reactions from friends and family and even people I have never met.  Perhaps I'm a worthy entrant after all!

However, have you seen the competition?  Wow.  Some of my favourites are featured, including Amanda from Life with a double buggy, Stu from Invading Holland, Alison from A flamingo in Utrecht and Marianne from Like a Sponge.

These are some seriously classy writers and I'm waiting with baited breath to find out who the winner will be...

Check out the competition and order your free tickets to attend the event. Check out the exhibitors and perhaps we will see each other Sunday, 7 October at the Beurs van Berlage in Amsterdam.







What we are talking about

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...